Clint Newman, owner of CJ Auto Technologies has loved cars all his life — driving them, working on them and learning how to fix them. After spending over 8 working at other people's shops he decided to open his own.
Wanting to finally shoot down the old stereotype that car repair shops are dishonest, Clint created CJ Auto Technologies in 2012 and due to diligence, respect and top-notch know-how, it quickly blossomed into a full service shop offering NEPA residents the very best in automotive repair and maintenance.
- ASE Engine Repair
- ASE Suspension & Steering
- ASE Brakes
- ASE Refrigerant Recovery & Recycling
- AutoTech Direct Injection/CAN Vehicle BUSS Systems/ABS Traction Control Diagnosis & Repair
- Motorcycle Inspection License
- PA State Inspection License
- PA Emissions License
- Snap-On Diagnosis Training
- Honda IST Factory Training
CJ Auto's staff consist of trained expert technicians, able to competently work on older cars as well as new models. With vehicles becoming increasingly technological, you need to be able to trust that your repair shop doesn't just employ nuts-and-bolts know-how, but also electrical and programming. We pride ourselves on being able to provide our customers with Honest, Fast & Accurate automotive repair at competitive pricing.
CJ Auto specializes in a variety of makes and models of cars including the following:
- Acura/Honda, Toyota/Lexus, Mitsubishi, Nissan/Infinity
- Domestic "Big 3"
- European Vehicles including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volkswagen Auto Group